If you sit on a pin, it’s no good taking painkillers – it’s better to find the pin and remove it! We look at “why” you have pain and treat that.
The key to effective treatment is making the right diagnosis – Chiropractors are specialists in the field of Musculoskeletal health and are perfectly equipped to assess and diagnose your problem. Chiropractic care eliminates symptoms by addressing the underlying cause of the pain.
Chiropractors undertake a 4 or 5 year full-time degree, covering subjects such as anatomy, physiology, histology, biomechanics, neurology, radiology, pathology, functional management, and more!
Call us on 01246 860 317 or click here to arrange a free consultation.
Based in Clay Cross, Derbyshire. Fully Qualified Chiropractors.
What to expect:
- We first take a medical history to find out about what led to your pain, and to understand other health issues that may be impacting on your current problem.
- Then we perform a thorough physical examination. We do neurological, orthopaedic, and functional tests, as well as spinal, joint and muscle palpation (feeling the involved region to assess movement, pain and function).
- Next we explain what we’ve found and what it means. We answer your questions; why do I have pain? Can you help? How long will it take? What can I do at home? We’ll also explain how we’ll treat it and ask if you have any further questions. If there are any of the treatment techniques you’d prefer not to have we will not use these and suggest a suitable alternative.
- Generally we can commence your treatment on the first session.
- If X-rays or an MRI are required we’ll discuss this during your first visit. We are also happy to liaise with your GP.